Specialists in Titanium, Stainless Steel & Aluminium Fabrications
Specialists in titanium, stainless steel and aluminium fabrication, West Engineering Ltd offers a unique service, which is built on experience that we have gained from working on super yachts, through to the latest racing yachts.
Our open-minded approach and our ability to work with the yards, owners and or designers, helps us deliver items on time and to an industry - leading standard.
West Engineering Ltd was established in 2000 and in the time we have become highly regarded for our attention to detail and the finish we achieve on our metal work: Super Yacht finish titanium, super mirror polished Stainless Steel and hard anodised Aluminium.
We were originally based on the Isle of Wight but have now relocated to Lymington, Hampshire which enables our customers to drop in for a coffee to discuss their metal work requirements or ideas they may have.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Past and Present Project for 2016/17
- Stainless steel life line system for a New Volvo 65 being built at Persico
- Titanium life line system for the new MM325 built at Vitters
- Titanium life line system for a new RP90 "All Smoke" built at Southern Wind
- Titanium life line system for the new "MISSY" designed by Malcolm Mckeon
- Titanium "Rat Lines" for "Adex" which had a refit in Pendennis Shipyard
- Titanium life line system for a Farr 82 "Ammonite" built at Southern Wind
Company Registered office:Site design and build by Netguides
West Engineering Ltd, Unit 31 Gordleton Ind. Park, Hannah Way, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 8JD, UK
Company Number: 4618506 - Place of Registration: UK - VAT Registration number: 946 756 278
© West Engineering Ltd - Custom metal work for yachts © Selected images - www.lloydimages.com